Are you an Android developer looking to get a leg up on your fellow game or app designer? Consider Google’s recent post on the developer blog which aims to give you an advantage. As their own Reto Meier advises, there are going to be some …
You might be surprised to learn that seven of the ten most popular paid applications in the Android Market are games.Â I know I was.Â For a platform that doesn’t seem as polished or sexy as the iPhone, people are gravitating towards games regardless.Â As …
The Android Developers Blog is reporting that due to an overwhelming response to round one of the Android Developers Challenge 2, they are ending it effective today.Â The news comes earlier than Google predicted it would as they figured it would take at least two …
The following article is a reader submission from Ben Feldman.Â You can follow him on twitter at BenFeldman.Â We’re posting the article untouched, in it’s entirety. These are his predictions for the Google I/O conference which kicks off in a matter of hours. Google I/O …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?