So as you’ve learned by now, there is no new version of Android being announced at this year’s conference. But, before you get all upset and scream about how that sucks, I’ll tell you that it’s not a bad thing. In fact, I posit that …
With no less than 16 Android and 4 Glass sessions expected, Google IO 2013 will be amazeballs.
With Google I/O 2013 taking place in less than one month’s time (May 15-17), many are expecting Google to announce the next version of Android. Rumored as both v5.0 and Key Lime Pie, it’s widely assumed that a new device will make its debut with …
Hey developers! Looking to make the annual trek to San Francisco for Google I/O 2013? You’ll want to circle March 13 on your calendar and set aside no less than $900 for registration. Registration for the three day event will begin at 7AM PST (10 …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?