Google updated their Maps application for Android handset yesterday and it added yet another handful of nifty features. If you are one of those people who couldn’t wait for the weather to break so you could get your bicycle out, you’ll want to check out …
We’re huge fans of the built-in Google Maps Navigation that comes with Android 1.6 and later.Â The free GPS service has come along and found itself replacing applications and services from bigger, more established players.Â Naturally, we tend to show a little bias around here …
One of the coolest features and improvements in Android 2.0, Google Maps Navigation, is now available for devices running Android 1.6 (Donut).Â All you G1 and myTouch 3G owners are now able to take advantage ofÂ voice guided directions and automatic rerouting. Using your data …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?