Google Nexus 4 is really a hit and almost every other Android fanboy is talking about it nowadays. On Nov.27, the device was made available in US only, though it wasn’t sold out but the traffic was very high which means the Nexus 4 is …
And just like that, another rumor goes off to die. Google today announced that there’s a new Nexus smartphone to consider, giving us the 4.7-inch LG Nexus 4. Long expected to be the unlocked, Pure Google version of the Optimus G, the smartphone runs Android …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?