If you are on Sprint and right now using either the Galaxy Nexus or Nexus S 4G, then today might be your lucky day. Folks over at Phandroid got their hands on an internal leak shot of Sprint’s system, and it clearly tells us that …
Google Wallet might be a cool concept but it will remain a concept unless the majority of business starts to accept Google’s mobile payment method. Google partnered up with a few big companies at launch but so far none have actually started accepting Google Wallet …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?