It isn’t just rooted users who need to keep a close eye on their Google Wallet.
Those with rooted handsets and Google Wallet are advised to take extra precaution.
Google’s single tap method of payment coming to snack machines in various markets.
Do you live in the San Francisco Bay area? Do you own an Android smartphone with Google Wallet? Terrific, this post is just for you! Gap Inc. today announced that consumers can use the single tap method of payment at more than 65 area stores, …
The first signs of a nationwide rollout for Google Wallet have come in the form of a leaked internal RadioShack email. According to the screen shot passed to Engadget, The Shack is set to start accepting Google Wallet payments on September 1st. We’re not really …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?