Back at the end of July we discovered some information on what could become multiple user accounts for Android devices. Now the pieces are beginning to come together, as Google has just received a patent on “Multi-User Face Unlock.” So imagine this: you’ve just finished writing an email …
A newly uncovered patent application from 2011 suggests that Google may have some new location-aware features for future versions of Android. Initially submitted in September, the patent looks to have been recently awarded so it’s possible we could see this in short order. Or… we …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?