Roughly four months after it made its on-stage debut, Google Wallet is readying for its real-world arrival. According to information obtained by TechCrunch, various partners have been receiving notices advising that the near-field communication (NFC) technology/service will be ready to roll later today, September 19th. …
The first signs of a nationwide rollout for Google Wallet have come in the form of a leaked internal RadioShack email. According to the screen shot passed to Engadget, The Shack is set to start accepting Google Wallet payments on September 1st. We’re not really …
Google has released a brand new version of their Shopper application today, making it easier for consumer to find, save and redeem local offers. Previous users will notice a refreshed user interface, moving ‘Starred’ and ‘History’ to the top and placing new tabs across the …
The future of commerce was unveiled today as Google, FirstData, Sprint, Citi, and MasterCard announced Google Wallet. Confirming many of the recent rumors, the service is rolling out across select markets later this summer (San Francisco, New York) on handsets that offer NFC (Nexus S 4G). …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?