Let’s have some Motorola X-Phone rumors to get the weekend going, shall we? New details passed to Phone Arena suggest that the rumored-and-seemingly-confirmed smartphone will employ hardware from current Motorola devices, including a 3000mAh battery and Kevlar back. Expected at Google I/O 2013, the handset …
The Motorola X-Phone takes one step closer to legitimacy today as details of a LinkedIn job posting seemingly confirmed the device. The listing, which has since been yanked down, was for a Senior Director of Product Management, X-Phone, and spelled out various roles. Key among the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?