AT&T today unveiled a new GoPhone smartphone plan set to take effect on October 7 which saves $10 per month over the previous option. Called the Monthly Unlimited Plan with Data, it gives subscribers 1GB data in addition to unlimited talking and texting. AT&T indicates that they …
The prepaid Android will be available at Walmart on June 5th followed with an expanded rollout in July.
AT&T, doubling the size of their Android-based GoPhone offerings overnight, has announced the upcoming availability of the ZTE Avail. Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread and featuring a 3.5-inch display, 5-megapixel camera, the Avail should make for a low-cost step up from the LG Thrive. We’re hoping …
AT&T has announced a new pre-paid option for GoPhone customers today in the $50 Unlimited Talk, Text, & Web Plan. The bundle goes into effect on June 26th and includes unlimited text and IM to Mexico, Canada and another 100 additional countries. Existing customers will be eligible to switch …
AT&T announced their first smart phone for their pre-paid GoPhone customers today in the LG Thrive. Powered by Android 2.2, the Thrive features a 3.2-inch touch screen, a 3.2-megapixel camera, and a 600MHz processor. Other details include 160MB memory w/ microSD expansion storage (up to …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?