An “exclusive” article over on TheStreet claims that Google is actually in the hardware business after all.Â Yep – according to them, Google has plans to develop their own handset and release it to the masses.
This time last year, the tech community was all abuzz with the rumors that Google was ready to put out a phone of their own.Â Nicknamed the gPhone, many expected it to be their answer to Apple’s iPhone.Â How surprised were we once we saw …
The first Android Developers Challenge yielded some truly great applications (AndroidScan) but a large amount of them were geo-localisation programs that utilized GPS, WiFi and cameras. Not necessarily a bad thing. Now, with the latest SDK (0.9) released last Monday, many developers noticed that they …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?