Samsung has introduced a new Martian Pink version of its Galaxy S III, smartphone, making it available for South Korean consumers. As the 7th color option for the flagship handset, the pink edition will be offered in a limited, 100,000 unit capacity. There’s no indication …
EDIT: Samsung has responded, and told us they are, in fact, shipping the 64GB units. You can read the full story here. When the GSIII was announced a few months ago, it was supposed to come in 3 different variants: 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB. But the 64GB …
Jelly Bean ROM available for Galaxy S III in form of CyangonMod, running in early stage of development
The early preview build of CM10 for the GSIII has been released, and is now ready for you to try out Jelly Bean on that awesome Galaxy S III of yours! It’s in a very early state, so you won’t be seeing a lot of CM9′s …
EDIT: It turns out that Verizon customer service was misinformed, and the bootloaders will NOT be unlocked via an OTA (or any other) update. The OTA update mentioned is for the GSM Radio on the device. The bootloader is to remain locked, and the …
The first images of the Galaxy S III for T-Mobile indicate that nothing changes…on the surface.
We’re just a matter of hours from getting all the official Galaxy S III details but that won’t stop a few last minute leaks from dropping on us. A leaked user agent profile picked up by our friends at Pocketnow has been found and looks …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?