According to Steve Kondik in a recent Google+ update, the AT&T Galaxy S4 is confirmed to have a locked bootloader. In his post, he states: Yep, it’s confirmed. The AT&T S4 authenticates the recovery and boot images before executing them. I can’t see what AT&T …
Google Glass early adopter reveals further clues on software, hardware – same CPU family as Galaxy Nexus
An early adopter who picked up Google Glass has torn open some information on the product after discovering a debug mode in the Explorer Edition. Liam McLoughlin was able to setup his Glass on the Android Debug Bridge, and Jay Lee found out some crucial …
The idea of motion control is nothing new. The idea of motion control on Android? Well, that’s a bit of a different story. Using a projector, a Galaxy Nexus, a Kinect attached to a PC, some software (Simple-Kinect-Touch 2.0), and an AOSP ROM, this is …
File this under the “good to know” section of your brain. A savvy, Android user recently posted an interesting tidbit regarding codes that can be punched into the dialer on your Android device to do everything from a full wipe to check the integrity of …
The HTC HD2 was an object of lust for Android fans for quite sometime earlier this year(before the EVO was announced that is!). Regarded as one of the best Windows Mobile 6.5 powered handsets with a 4.3-inch capacitive display, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 576MB of RAM, and a 5 …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?