This is the kind of story that I love to report on, because it shows the true heart of the Android Community, and the real power we have as Android users. In the video above, there is a user named Sven Killig who decided that …
Well it took a while, but the Motorola Milestone has finally been rooted! Now all happy Milestone owners can enjoy loading custom ROMs on to their hot multi-touch handset. How about Android 2.1, HTC Sense, or Motoblur?Â It’s all yours. However, as someone who previously …
Android is ringing in the new year in style.Â A few of the guys who run VentureBeat also spend time with a startup called Mobile-Facts and are into some pretty cool stuff. How cool?Â Well, let’s just say they took our favorite platform and got …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?