This year at CE Week, we had the good fortune of meeting the faces behind the brand at Audiofly. Audiofly, for those who don’t know, is an Australian-based company specializing in premium audio equipment. Operated by a collective of musicians and audio enthusiasts, Audiofly’s passion …
If you’re like me, you use your device heavily, which tends to drain the battery. Extended batteries are always an option, but they typically add noticeable thickness to a device. Motorola is seeking to solve this issue with the Droid Razr Maxx, a newer variant …
T-Mobile fans and subscribers, I would wager to say that the majority of us are sporting something from the MyTouch series if we don’t have the Nexus One. Personally, after the G1, I moved to the MyTouch 3G, then to the MT3G Slide, and now, I have had the opportunity to get my hands on the 4G (Originally to be called the MyTouch HD, remember?) I wanted to take a moment to give you the good, the bad, and the ugly. Remember, this is just one phone geek’s opinion, but hey, I’ve used every phone in the MyTouch series, so I think I have some clo
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?