BriefMobile has some interesting information regarding the Samsung Galaxy S. First, it appears that the American varieties of the GS can output High Definition video via a special Micro-USB-to-HDMI cable. This is a specially engineered cable that will be available only via Samsung (at least …
After publishing a story yesterday on the pesky frame rate issue that is plaguing the HTC EVO, I was informed by the individual at HTC who originally provided me with the information for yesterday’s article that my story was not entirely correct.
Last night at the HTC Aria Event in Chicago, fellow AndroidGuys writer Chuck Falzone and I were fortunate enough to converse at length with a high-ranking member of HTC’s Media Relations department. During our conversation, said individual was kind enough to address the issue regarding …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?