This year at CE Week, we had the good fortune of meeting the faces behind the brand at Audiofly. Audiofly, for those who don’t know, is an Australian-based company specializing in premium audio equipment. Operated by a collective of musicians and audio enthusiasts, Audiofly’s passion …
Known by the masses (most recently) as the creator of the “Droid”, Motorola also makes some great devices and accessories to use with your smart phones. If you’re in the market for a Bluetooth headset, Motorola has something nice to show you – the Command One Bluetooth headset.
Early Android handset adopters (cough, cough…G1 owners) were none too happy about HTC leaving out a 3.5mm headphone jack for listening to audio. That was then and this is now and the 3.5mm headphone jack is the standard it should have always been. It …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?