Up until recently, users who have rooted devices such as the Kindle Fire or Nook Color have been unable to take advantage of the Android Web Market’s ability to push apps. This was due to the fact that the Android Web Market would not recognize …
Since HP’s fire sale of TouchPads, Team TouchDroid has been hard at work to successfully get Android ported to the device. It appears that they’ve made a breakthrough, as they’re reporting that they have Android 2.3.5 booting on the TouchPad, with touchscreen drivers working, and …
With HP’s recent announcement that they will be discontinuing all webOS hardware devices, they dropped the HP TouchPad down to a mere $99 for the 16GB and only $149 for the 32GB. Now obviously this price is unbeatable (I bought 3) and is a steal for a 9.7″ screen, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?