HTC today officially announced the new flagship Android experience for 2013, unveiling the HTC One. The specs are pretty much everything we’ve seen leaked on the internet over the last few months; nary a surprise for those watching the Android space closely. Details include Android …
HTC has a new countdown on its website which ticks off the seconds until the February 19 press event. The timer is interesting for a number of reasons, all of which pertain to the forthcoming device announcement. Watch the countdown for a few moments and …
HTC will announce a mid-range and entry-level Android smartphone in the weeks following the M7, reports Unwired View (@evleaks). Just as they have in previous years, the handset maker will produce devices aimed at demographics outside of high-end hardware lovers. Think HTC One X, One …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?