Ice Cream Sandwich arrives for two of T-Mobile’s more powerful HTC devices from 2011.
The long-awaited Android 4.0 updates are nearing for both HTC smartphones.
What happens when two hipsters start comparing the cameras in their smartphones?
Yesterday, T-Mobile began rolling out a software update to HTC Amaze 4G owners. The update will slowly reach all users with a completion date of January 20, 2012. The update has a few improvements along with a couple new features: New Features IMS Wi-Fi Calling …
As expected, the newest devices get the 4.0 update first.
A few newly leaked photos of the HTC Ruby seem to confirm some earlier rumored specs of this future juggernaut set to launch on T-Mobile in late October. The photos, leaked by a tipster over at DroidSans, show the HTC Ruby running Gingerbread and rocking …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?