Guess who has another scoop?Â Yeah, BGR.Â Those guys must have a phone directly to Commissioner Gordon or something because everything related to Droid so far has come through them.Â This time around, they’re leaking the follow up commercial to the iDon’t ad from a …
There’s an article over at Boy Genius Report that tells of Verizon’s plans to attack the smart phone market this holiday season.Â Titled “Verizon to aim for the smartphone crown“, the piece mentions that depending on how well the Droid does over the coming weeks, …
Verizon Wireless officially announced today that the Motorola Droid will be launching on November 6th with a $200 price tag.Â We have to admit, the cost does come as a surprise considering the specs.Â It’s considerably beefier than anything else we’ve seen so far from …
Some promotional material for the Droid Does campaign is starting to make its rounds throughout the tech and mobile community. Although a firm date has not been set yet as to when to expect the pre-sale or sale date, the rumors are starting to swirl …
One handset that we admittedly haven’t done too much coverage on so far is the rumored HTC Dragon.Â Also known as the HTC Zoom 2, the phone is being reported that it will have a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, which could put it in the 768MHz-1GHz …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?