RadioShack is offering some great deals on select smartphones for those of you looking to pick up a non-contract Android device. If you’re considering a Boost Mobile or Virgin Mobile model then you’ll want to check out the current deals at your nearby RadioShack. Models …
The no-contract carrier is set to offer an Ice Cream Sandwich experience in the mid-range HTC handset.
As expected, the newest devices get the 4.0 update first.
A fresh Sprint leak coming in the middle of the night confirms the name of the upcoming Galaxy S II and also tips the hand on a pair of new devices in the process. As recently uncovered, the Galaxy S II has been changed from …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?