An 11th hour rumor hitting the internet today suggests that we’ll be seeing the rumored HTC M7 announced at CES after all. Well, that is provided an ‘indirect’ source close to XDA forum member @Football4PDA. It isn’t clear whether this would be as part of …
New details have surfaced today, adding more to the conversation surrounding the HTC M7. The folks at Unwired View, and Twitter’s @evleaks, have a number of new details to share as it pertains to the 2013 HTC flagship “M7″ device. Should they prove to be …
If you’re like us, then you were surprised yesterday when word of an HTC ‘M7′ smartphone leaked online. Seemingly arriving out of nowhere, the device will likely be the subject of much chatter over the next few months. What if we told you that the …
After a less-than-stellar 2011 and 2012, HTC is looking for a return to the top of the Android mountain. To do so, the Quietly Brilliant company is going to have get a little noisy in the coming year. Samsung and other handset makers have been …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?