Online-only deal offers two Androids for free after mail-in rebate.
U.S. Cellular has added a pair of Android smart phones to their prepaid lineup today in the form of the HTC Merge and Samsung Gem. These two join another pair of Android handsets, LG Optimus U and LG Apex, as no-contract options for customers looking …
HTC first CDMA world phone is coming to US carriers in the Spring of 2011. Running Android 2.2 and Sense UI, the phone features a 3.8-inch touch screen and sliding QWERTY.
A little blue bird just dropped this picture in our inbox which shows the HTC Merge in Cellebrite. For those of you who haven’t purchased a new cell phone or smart phone over the last few years, Cellebrite is the little tool that carriers use …
As we draw toward the close of 2010, we’re learning what various carriers and handset makers have up their sleeves. We’ve recently learned that Verizon’s Android love is going to stay strong through the holiday season. Today we’re hearing even more about the carrier’s plans …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?