When HTC unveiled its One series a while ago, it was met with what bordered on unanimous praise. The software and hardware were both lauded for their forward thinking and the devices themselves did quite well, despite some heavy interference during the release from Apple. …
Effective today, U.S. Cellular customers looking for a new Android 4.0 experience can now get their hands on the HTC One V. Priced at $129.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate, the handset makes for a great budget-friendly device with a superior audio and photo experience. …
The HTC One V has been around for a long time, and it was scheduled to be launched in USA this summer, and we heard that all three regional carriers will be getting it, including Virgin Mobile. Now, Droid-Dog is reporting that Virgin Mobile will …
The next-generation Droid Incredible is announced on the eve of CTIA 2012.
Last month at Mobile World Congress, HTC launched the HTC One V, a low-end, affordable device. We recently reported that the device will be hitting some regional carriers in the States, and it seems it will be happening soon. The folks over at PocketNow are reporting …
HTC nailed the Mobile World Congress event by announcing a trio of new Android devices. One of them was HTC One V, which was introduced as a “Value” device. The device actually reminds us of the HTC Legend, which was launched as a successor to …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?