The folks over at Pocket Lint have been passed a pair of images for the forthcoming HTC One X+. The pictures come just a few days after the T-Mobile model was found online and show both the front and the back. What does it look …
In yet another sign of things to be announced, the HTC One X+has been spotted in an upcoming O2 brochure. The details are pretty much what we’ve seen as of late, with one notable exception. Rather than offering 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, the …
The first images of a T-Mobile branded HTC One X has been spotted online, thanks to @evleaks. There are no new details accompanying the photo, however we’re pretty sure we know what to expect out of the device. The last time we checked, this handset …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?