A pair of tweets from reputable and trusted sources are confirming much of the same details as it pertains to the rumored 5-inch HTC handset. Falling in line with recent reports, the handset looks to be one of the biggest and baddest devices of the …
With the anniversary of the Galaxy Nexus fast approaching, anxious eyes are starting to look for clues and details for it successor. And since we’re talking about maybe five Nexus partners, it stands to reason that something would trickle out soon. Such is the case …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?