The observant reader will notice that we’re getting a bit stoked for MWC this year, but we can hardly be credited as the only ones. Our friends over at HTC Source are gearing up for the event too, and they’ve pulled together a list of …
Mobile World Congress is right around the corner, and it seems that HTC is planning to launch bundle of devices at the event. PocketNow managed to get “first test photos” of 5 smartphones and a tablet, which is eerily similar to last year, when HTC announced 6 new …
Okay folks, it’s that day of the month when we tell you about the latest leaked HTC device, and today we are going to tell you about the HTC Ville. We first told you about it almost 2 weeks ago where we just saw a …
We recently told you that HTC will be launching their first ever quad-core tablet along with Android 4.0. The tablet, which goes by the name Quattro was recently caught on camera by our friends over at PocketNow. The Quattro is set to feature a 10.1 …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?