The folks over at XDA-Developers have hit upon a virtual goldmine!Â Somehow, one of their users was able to get access to a whole slew of HTC handsets slated for 2010 release.Â So far, 5 new Android handsets have been unearthed from the Powerpoint document.Â …
Mobile tech sites were buzzing this weekend over the Bluetooth Special Interest Group’s (SIG) outing of a new HTC device.Â Called the “Fiesta”, the handset is expected to be available in Europe, North America and Asia.Â As of right now there are no pictures or …
While we wait on the rest of the Open Handset Alliance’s hardware makers to get off their butts and start putting out phones, HTC is moving full speed ahead with their lineup.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?