Monday night saw another fun podcast with the AndroidGuys talking Android with with a handful of guests.Â This week we had Nick (HTCSource), Taylor (AndroidAndMe), and John (Phonedog).Â About once a week, the ‘Guys get together and tackle recent Android announcements and other relevant mobile …
The user interface/experience of HTC’s Hero is a definite thing of beauty.Â Formerly known as Rosie, HTC’s Sense has people all over saying that Android is showing extreme promise when it comes to just how customizable it can be.Â The hot question among G1 owners …
Forget cupcakes and donuts.Â This looks like a wedding cake. Haykuro is back at it (already) with another glimpse into the future of Android.Â Whether that future comes officially from Google, HTC, or by hacking and modding is beyond us.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?