Huawei today announced the latest member of its Android arsenal in the form of the Ascend P2. Expected to hit markets in the second quarter of the year, the Ascend P2 is an Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean handset with a 4.7-inch 720p HD display. Additional …
Huawei has announced their latest Android-based smartphone, the 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-powered Ascend G600. Specs for the handset include a 4.5-inch LCD IPS HD (960×8540) display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 768MB RAM and 4GB ROM storage. Expected to begin shipping to select markets in September, the Ascend …
Huawei officially announced their next Android handset this past weekend, unveiling the Honor for a fourth quarter release. Specifications include a single-core 1.4GHz processor, a 4-inch (854×480) capacitive display, an 8-megapixel camera, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, and a sizable 1900mAh battery. Running Android 2.3.5 …
Huawei, a company with a growing US presence, has announced a new handset today in the form of the sleek and stylish Vision. Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the phone features a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, a 3.7-inch display, and 5-megapixel camera with 730p video recording. The …
Just like we expected, Huawei has a new IDEOS handset and a follow-up to the S7 tablet. Look for more details to come out of Barcelona tomorrow when the handset maker spills the official beans.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?