This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, but Huawei Technologies is reporting that they plan to release multiple Android-base phones over the coming months.Â Why is this not a surprise?Â Well, they are members of the Open Handset Alliance.Â It’s practically expected. China-based Huawei …
According to TMONews, we’ll be seeing pre-orders for the Motorola Cliq on October 19th. That is provided the marketing collateral is to be considered final. Assuming it is right, tack another 2-3 weeks on top and you have your release date. That’s pretty much the …
T-Mobile UK has announced the launch of the T-Mobile Pulse. Manufactured by Huawei, it marks the first pay-as-you-go handset to run Android. Available in October, it is will cost Â£179.99 (roughly $295 US). The T-Mobile Pulse is features a 3.5″ touch screen, a 3.2 mega-pixel …
The T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei 8220) has been discovered (translated) to be headed for the Netherlands with an October release. Packed with 3.5″ (320×480) touch screen, the Pulse is slightly bigger than anything we’ve seen from HTC and Samsung. Other specs outted inlcude a 3.2mp camera, …
Just mentioned a few days ago, the T-Mobile Pulse finds itself becoming a bit more official.Â Thanks to a little bit of FCC approval, we’re seeing a clearer picture for the Huawei 8220 handset.Â What’s known so far is that it will have HSDPA and …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?