We received word today that AT&T and T-Mobile have come together with a roaming agreement that will help residents of New York and New Jersey. As those subscribers work to get things back in order and clean up, they’ll want to make sure they …
You’d have to be completely unplugged from the world right now not to know about Hurricane Sandy and the impending Frankenstorm. Things are gonna get bad over the next couple of days and you need to be ready for whatever happens. This week can and …
We’re only a few days away from getting our first official looks at Samsung’s U.S. Galaxy S II photos so we’re not surprised to see these types of leaks coming at the last moment. The image you are looking at above is said to be …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?