You’re looking at the first known image of the upcoming Samsung (I6500/I6500U) Saturn. Although we don’t have any solid specs to confirm (yet), the consensus is this will have an 800MHz chip along the lines of other recent Samsung handsets. We don’t see any signs …
The latest Samsung handset find itself sneaking onto the internet is/was the i6500 “Saturn”.Â On Monday, there was literally nothing to share aside from the fact that it had 802.11b/g WiFi capability.Â Exciting, right?Â Tonight, we’ve got a few more details to pass along.Â From …
Another day, another Android phone.Â Okay, not exactly but a guy can dream, can’t he? A new Samsung handset (i6500) has picked up its WiFi interoperability certification over the weekend and it’s likely to be running Android.Â Why do we say that?Â Well, the codename …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?