IBM and HTC have been working in tandem to help bring a more appealing enterprise experience to Android, according to new reports. The pair recently demonstrated IBM software running on HTY devices during IBM’s IBM’s Lotusphere and Connect conference and have some lofty aspirations. As …
In the latest patent war news, Google has recently acquired 188 granted patents and 29 pending patents from IBM. The deal went through on Dec. 31, 2011, and the information comes straight from the US Patent Office, so we can rest assured its legit. This …
IBM recently announced a beta version of their Lotus Notes Traveler for Android handsets. The app works much like their iPhone title and is designed to be a free collaboration tool with two-way synchronization of e-mail, calendar and contacts.
IBM plans to release official Lotus Notes client for Android devices though an official timeline hasn’t been made available. The app will handle mail, calendar and contacts and will be designed to run on Android 2.0 and higher. The full details and specific features Â have …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?