One of our absolute favorite things about Android is the fact that you can bend and tweak the platform to your needs. Sure, there’s rooting and modding for deep level personalization, but that stuff does not always concern the everyday user. Some of just want …
Most of the times you want to modify your battery icons, you have to flash an update.zip or push files to your phone with adb. Not anymore if you are a proud owner of a Galaxy S, Epic, Nexus One, HTC Hero CDMA or HTC Magic.
Here’s a handy resource for you current and prospective Android developers. We’ve done our best to compile a list of wireframes, templates, GUI PSD’s, stencils and more to help you put together the best looking Android apps around. Of course, we understand this is not …
LauncherPro is a pretty popular home replacement. With its pinch-to-zoom, custom docks, and endless settings, it certainly packs a punch. You can even change icons on the homescreen. A new website called LauncherPro Icons has launched, and, as the name suggests, it’s devoted to custom …
Are you finding yourself filling up most or all of your Android desktop screens with shortcuts and widgets?Â Those with the “stock” Android experience will tell you it’s pretty easy to clutter three panels.Â Most of us hate scrolling through the app drawer so we …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?