I wonder what exactly it is that Verizon and Motorola are going to announce next week.Â A press invite has started making the rounds today advising of an October 28th event which promises to “unveil the most desirable phone of 2009″.Â The accompanying picture has …
Some promotional material for the Droid Does campaign is starting to make its rounds throughout the tech and mobile community. Although a firm date has not been set yet as to when to expect the pre-sale or sale date, the rumors are starting to swirl …
This is the ad campaign we’ve all been waiting for. Verizon has decided to step up to the plate and show Sprint and T-Mobile how to generate serious interest in Android. And what’s the trick?Â TELL PEOPLE WHAT IT DOES.Â Start there. Beginning this evening, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?