For you gamers out there, papaya is not a new name to you. Now, they offer in-app billing. IAPs are already successful with iOS, and Glu Mobile, one of the leading producers of 3D social mobile games, has announced that they have implemented IAPs already …
Looking to lure developers over to their mobile payments option, PayPal is kicking off a new contest with three cash prizes that start at $10,000 for third place.
At the Inside Social Apps conference this week, Eric Chu, Android Platform Manager, said that the number of paid app purchases are not increasing as they should with the increases in use of Android in general, and that’s something Google wants to fix for developers. Improvements planned for this year include:
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?