HTC lists both U.S. and international models expecting to be served a dish of delicious Ice Cream Sandwich.
Those of you living in the UK who happen to own an HTC Incredible S or Desire HD are advised to keep an eye out for an update. HTC has confirmed that their custom user interface is being upgraded to v3.0 this weekend, starting immediately. …
We can’t even begin to process the amount of time and attention needed to set up HTC’s latest PR move but we applaud them. The handset/tablet maker recently took to Antwerp Central Station where they placed thousands of branded Android figures throughout. These were their …
Looking all but officially announced, the Droid Incredible 2 has begun making its way around the internet. The accompanying spy pictures show the Verizon branding at top, indicating it’s in production now.
HTC is providing short, 30-second clips to show off the new devices announced at this year’s Mobile World Congress.
We can add three more Android devices to the HTC lineup thanks to these new models. Each follows a predecessor with updated software and slightly newer hardware.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?