AT&T and Samsung really want you to know how big and beautiful the screen is for the Infuse 4G. We can hardly blame them considering it’s 4.5-inches of pure Super AMOLED Plus sexiness. The latest commercial features another animal and an unfortunate outcome for our …
“The new Samsung Infuse 4G features colors so real that it’s almost unreal. Our new TV commercial, “Spider”, shows what can happen when someone has the big, brilliant Samsung Infuse 4G, with large screen and brilliant colors. The Big, Brilliant, Thin Samsung Infuse 4G. Only …
Exactly four months from the day they first announced the handset, Samsung and AT&T have officially given customers a firm price and launch date for the Infuse 4G. Look for Ma Bell to offer the “Nation’s Thinnest 4G Smartphone” at $199.99 come May 15th. How …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?