INQ Mobile, after a less-than-stellar year, has decided to shelve the upcoming and unofficial Facebook phone, the Cloud Q. The handset which made its debut all the way back in February 2011 was set to run Android 2.2 and feature a 2.6-inch display and a …
Let’s revisit an Android rumor that likes to rear its head every few months, shall we? The “Facebook Phone” that has been both long-rumored and officially denied is back again. Today sees a Bluetooth SIG filing dated December 23rd listing what is said to be …
We previously covered INQ Mobile here back in September of 2009 as the company announced they would be looking to bring their own Android phones to the United States. Here were are, six months into 2010 and there’s yet to be any rumblings. After selling …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?