Instagram announced on Thursday that it will soon introduce a new feature to the Android and iOS versions of the popular photo sharing application. Set to take effect on May 16th, the “Photos of You” feature will go live for those running the 3.5 release …
Kevin Systrom, Co-Founder of Instagram, today announced the launch of Instagram on the Web. Once limited to your smartphone app and browser app for viewing photos on your feed, you can now access your feed from any web enabled device. This means your home PC, …
Instagram today announced a new version of their popular Android (and iOS) application which adds in a number of handy features. This particular release (3.0) centers around the common theme of browsing experience, most notably with the debut of Photo Maps and redesigned user profiles.
This week we look at five apps that can enhance your Instagram experience if not replace it altogether.
If you needed proof that Android users were anxious to get their hands on Instagram then we’ve got it for you. According to figures in the Google Play Store, Instagram has eclipsed 5 million downloads already and is headed to 10 million. The numbers are …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?