Asus is cooking up something potentially Android-related and has started teasing it online. A new video called “We Transform” (embedded below) doesn’t spell out any clues or details but, rather, touts some of the cool things that Asus has done in the past. Rumors suggest …
Intel expects to release dual-core versions of its Medfield processors before long, bringing hyper threading to its next-generation of system-on-a-chip. What’s more, Intel also plans to introduce chipsets that offer 4G LTE support, something critically missing in today’s mobile devices. Speaking to TechCrunch, marketing head Summet …
It was only a matter of time before we saw Intel jump into the mobile processing arms race, and it seems that they are showing off what they intend to do with their new Moorestown chips at Computex in Taiwan this week. Engadget is only …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?