From the moment it was announced at I/O I was absolutely hooked. I used talk daily for work and a lot for talking to my fellow Android fanatics, so a face-lift and bundle of new features were definitely a welcome update. First let me talk about what …
Hey developers! Looking to make the annual trek to San Francisco for Google I/O 2013? You’ll want to circle March 13 on your calendar and set aside no less than $900 for registration. Registration for the three day event will begin at 7AM PST (10 …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?