OK, so there’s nothing in the Android space that can compete with a laser keyboard and holographic images. via iMore
Apple’s big, annual smartphone release, the iPhone 5, is out and ready for your consideration. But, with so many other options available from Android manufacturers, should you look to Apple? Is the 4-inch display and 4G LTE version of what amounts to last year’s phone worth …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?