Samsung, in its ongoing war with Apple, has asked to include the iPhone 5 on a list of devices they claim violates its own patents. According to details listed on USA Today and IBTimes, Samsung alleges that the iPhone 5 infringes on six design patents and a …
RECORDED LIVE SEPT. 20, 2012 For the first time in months, the entire gang gets together to form the Android Podcast Voltron. Topics this week include LG’s Optimus G and the problem(s) it might face in the United States, HTC’s lack of an Android announcement, …
Samsung has begun running a print ad this week, taking the iPhone 5 to task for all of its features. Comparing the new Apple handset to its own Galaxy S III, Samsung’s breakdown doesn’t seem all the close at all. Of course, there’s no …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?