Mobile payment service Isis Mobile Wallet has officially rolled out in Austin, Texas and Salt Lake City, Utah, according to AT&T. The joint commerce venture was created with T-Mobile USA and Verizon Wireless and is available to use on nine handsets. A press release from …
When it was announced, Google Wallet was a sensation. The convenience of paying with a smartphone represented a huge leap in the way we see and use technology. Sadly, the mobile payment service has not been very successful, and the search giant finds itself re-evaluating …
Vice president of Google Wallet and Payments, Osama Bedier, indicated this week that Sprint Nextel plans to expand Google Wallet support across “at least 10 additional phones” this, starting with the LG Viper. Although Google is still in discussions with other carriers and hardware manufacturers, …
Who watched Eric Schmidt yesterday as he waved around that unreleased phone? Yeah, it was running Gingerbread, but more importantly, it had NFC technology built in, and was demoed as that conference.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?