By: Michael Schmidt Okay, I’ve had the X10 since 8:30pm last night now (but I had to sleep some) so here is my initial GutReactionReview™. This will be quick, and mostly point form. It’s possible that any “problems” I list might have solutions, but the …
Some Strings Attached… It’s true, Rogers has officially announced that all Canadian HTC Dream owners can upgrade to the HTC Magic free of charge. For background information on this story, please go here and here. The catch is that you must resign your 3-year contract …
Either IWMOPS (I Want My One Point Six) are some of the most persuasive and influential people I know or Rogers is one of the nicest, most customer-oriented wireless providers (Oh, that was weird, did I just use “nice” and “mobile company” in the same …
So it would appear that the “IWantMyOnePointSix” (twitter:@IWMOPS) group has had their voices heard.Â In the coming months, both HTC Dream and HTC Magic owners will be seeing upgrades to their current software. The updates that HTC has so far decided on are only minor …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?