Finally, Google has announced Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (That’s two words, not one!) at Google I/O, with a release in July. So now, you’re thinking, what comes with it? Lets take a look: Expanded Notifications Notifications in the pull-down menu will now give out more …
A new rumor suggest that we’ll remember, remember the fifth of November.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?