Sony Mobile has just announced that they will be moving its headquarters, laying off workers in the process to streamline the organization, all while restructuring their business focus. Sony has mentioned that it is going to accelerate the work it is doing to integrate its Xperia line of smartphones with the rest …
The next few days will be tough to weather for T-Mobile employees as they wait for more details.
T-Mobile is building up a substantial team of Android developers, architects, and QA engineers to help propel the T-Mobile G1 and tackle the cutting edge of tomorrow’s coolest products and services. So, if you have mobile industry engineering experience and want to get in on …
John Garcia, Sprint’s CDMA leader has decided to leave the company.Â In his absence, Bill Morgan, SVP of brand management will report to Dan Hesse. The CDMA portion of Sprint accounts for 70% of their business.Â Garcia has been a part of their company for …
Scaling back the Motorola team with layoffs that could come as early as tomorrow, the handset maker is also putting a lot of weight behind Android.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?